The Cawsey, Penwortham, Preston, PR1
- A stylish home for the growing family
- Open plan kitchen/dining room/breakfast
- Spacious lounge
- Downstairs WC/cloakroom
- Four good sized bedrooms
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
About St Mary's
St Mary's Park is a stunning development in the South Ribble Valley bordering an ecological green reserve. There's a genuine feeling of rural space, yet you're just ten minute's drive to the centre of the historical Guild City of Preston.
We've carefully considered every last detail in this stunning collection of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, each one designed to a high specification, offering true modern living in a unique, semi-rural setting. Surrounded by local parks, the South Ribble town of Penwortham is within easy walking distance of St Mary's Park to the north, and the village of Lostock Hall just to the south.
Every exciting journey starts with one small step. Begin yours today by exploring the possibilities at the superb St Mary's Park and you'll never look back.
The Cawsey, Penwortham, Preston, PR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Hall Station0.9 miles
- Preston Station1.5 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station1.6 miles
About the development
ST MARY'S PARK
- Premium specification throughout
- Designed for modern living
- Idyllic South Ribble location
- Help to Buy available
- Opening Times: Thurs-Mon 10:30am - 5:30pm
- Contact us on 07436 799685 for more details
About Morris Homes
Morris is one of the country's largest privately owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, we provide new homes across the North West, Midlands and South of England.
Over 90% of our development takes place on previously used brownfield sites, transforming existing buildings and disused land into well-designed, energy-efficient housing developments that meet local needs.
Established in the 1960s, our continued expansion has driven the group's turnover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheWinster. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.