Woodeson Lea, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Modern top floor apartment
- Well presented throughout
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Balcony with lovely views
- Communal parking & gardens
- No pets/ smokers/ Students
- Unfurnished; Deposit £721
- Available NOW
The property benefits from a secure entry-phone system and uPVC double glazing, and the accommodation briefly comprises: an entrance hall with a built-in storage cupboard, a bright and spacious living room with patio doors out to a balcony, and being open plan to the dining kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with an integrated electric oven and hob, washer/dryer and fridge freezer, two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there is communal parking and well-maintained communal gardens for the use of residents.
The pleasant ‘village’ of Rodley sits aside the Leeds-Liverpool Canal and offers the commuter easy access to Leeds City Centre and the Leeds Outer Ring Road but retains a more rural feel. The canal welcomes the walker to scenic towpath strolls towards both Leeds and Bradford through areas of countryside and farmland. The Owlcotes Shopping Centre, which is a short drive away along the Ring Road, boasts both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores.
1. No Pets 2. No Smokers 3. No Students
Council Tax Band
We are informed that the property is in Council Tax Band ‘B’. Further information is available from Leeds City Council.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Woodeson Lea, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramley Station1.3 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.4 miles
- New Pudsey Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Lettings and Property management across Leeds. A dedicated team of professionals, providing a lettings service to suit each individual client's needs, from a let only service to a full comprehensive property management service. All the properties in Morley's largest property showroom are proactively marketed through 15 other branches across Leeds and Wakefield.Our History
We have worked through both booming and challenging mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PML170192_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.