Market Street, Ramsbottom, Bury
- Stone Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Galzed
- Garden To Rear
- Open Views To Rear
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Viewing Recommended
- Energy Rating (TBC)
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 5.3 x 3.2 (17'4" x 10'5") - Fitted gas fire inset to feature fire surround. Staircase to first floor.
Dining Room - 4.1 x 3.5 (13'5" x 11'5") - Built in cupboards to alcoves, double doors to kitchen. Access to cellar.
Kitchen - 3.8 x 1.95 (12'5" x 6'4") - Full range of modern light oak fitted wall and base units incorporating gas hob, electric oven and canopy extractor hood. Complementary work surfaces with inset stainless sink unit and splash back tiling. Laminate flooring. plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Cellar - 5.3 x 3.2 (17'4" x 10'5") - Good usable cellar space.
First Floor - Landing.
Bedroom 1 - 5.5 x 4.4 (18'0" x 14'5") - A large master bedroom with a comprehensive range of fitted furniture.
Bedroom 2 - 3.6 x 2.7 (11'9" x 8'10") - Built in Cupboard.
Shower Room - 2.6 x 1.6 (8'6" x 5'2") - Three piece white suite including including walk in shower cubical with drenching shower head, low level w.c. vanity wash basin and heated towel rail.
Rear Garden - Neatly tended and well stocked rear garden enjoying panoramic views over open countryside, The property has enjoyed exclusive use of the garden for 30+ years on a nominal peppercorn rent.
Views To Rear Over Garden. -
Viewings - By Telephone appointment with the office on
BrochuresBrochureMarket Street, Ramsbottom, Bury
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Market Street, Ramsbottom, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Entwistle Station4.6 miles
- Bromley Cross Station5.9 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agency with an unrivalled reputation for customer service. Established in 1990
Weale & Hitchen offer a comprehensive, residential sales service covering north Manchester, Bury, Tottington, Greenmount, Holcombe Brook, Ramsbottom, Harwood, and Rawtenstall.What we can offer you.
- COMPETITIVE SELLING FEES
- FREE VALUATIONS - we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30100249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weale & Hitchen, Holcombe Brook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.