2 The Barn, Nanpean, St Just.
- NO CHAIN. GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY.
- STUNNING UNINTERRUPTED PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER CAPE CORNWALL.
- ALLOCATED PARKING.
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AREAS TO TAKE IN THE VIEWS.
- 16' LIVING ROOM WITH UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS OVER CAPE CORNWALL.
- TWO BEDROOMS.
- MODERN KITCHEN.
- FAMILY BATHROOM.
- FULLY FURNISHED.
- EASY ACCESS TO THE GOLF CLUB, COASTLINE, ST JUST AND ALL ROUTES.
No chain. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and overlooking Cape Cornwall with an uninterrupted view. Allocated parking. Communal gardens. Good size accommodation. Modern kitchen. Good size bathroom. Immediate access to the coast, St Just and all routes.
Composite upvc double glazed door to:
Hallway: 14’7” x 3’11” (4.44m x 1.18m) Night storage heater. Smoke alarm. Laminate floor.
Bedroom 1: 10’3” x 8’4” (3.13m x 2.55m) Upvc double glazed window. Slate windowsill. Carpet. Air vent.
Bedroom 2: 9’11” x 10’1” (3.01m x 3.08m) Upvc double glazed window. Slate windowsill. Built in hanging space. Carpet. Air vent.
Bathroom: 6’10” x 6’ (2.08m x 1.82m) Bath with mains shower. Glass folding screen. Fitted vanity sink with underneath storage. Low level W.C. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Fan heater. Cupboard housing. ‘Unicyl’ water tank.
Living Room: 16’3” x 14’4” (4.96m x 4.37m) Upvc double glazed window with slate windowsill over looking outstanding view over cape Cornwall and out to sea. Feature electric fire. Night storage heater. Aerial point. Laminate floor.
Kitchen: 9’1” x 8’4” (2.78m x 2.55m) Upvc double glazed window with slate windowsill. Outstanding view over Cape Cornwall and the coastline. Range of matching eye and base level cupboards. Inset ‘Hotpoint’ Ceramic hob. Fitted ‘Hotpoint’ oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated ‘Ikea’ dishwasher. Tall cupboard housing consumer unit. Fridge freezer. Extractor hood. Laminate floor.
Communal laundry room
Private locker storage
Service charge: £747.27 Per Anum
Limited Management co. £1
Water bills covered
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
2 The Barn, Nanpean, St Just.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station7.5 miles
About the agent
We can help you achieve over
98 percent of your asking price in record time.
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client. We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D tours that your buyers' will simply love.
We have extensive local knowledge of South West Cornwall and years of experience in selling houses so we can offer you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference StJust6425112486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.