Moor Lane, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- No Chain
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Fabulous Views
Entrance Hall -Upvc door to the side, carpeted floor and central heating radiator.
Lounge - 20'6 x 10'5 - Rear door opening into conservatory, two central heating radiators, carpeted floor. Store cupboard. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen -8'4 x 7'5- Upvc double glazed window and door to the rear, modern range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances including electric cooker with 4 burner gas hob and overhead extraction unit, under counter fridge and under counter washing machine. Tiled splashbacks.
Conservatory 20'2 x 7'8 - Upvc French doors to the rear. Central heating radiator. Door providing rear garage access.
Bedroom One - 14'2 x 7'10 -Upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, carpeted floor.
Bedroom Two - 10'8 x 8'3 - Upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, carpeted floor.
Bathroom - Upvc opaque double glazed window to the side. Modern suite comprising of oversized walk in shower enclosure with wall hung mixer shower, pedestal sink unit with taps, low level flush WC. Tiled walls. Central heating radiator.
Exterior - To the front of the property is a paved garden with paved driveway leading to the garage with Up and over door, power lighting, wall mounted 'Glowworm' boiler. To the rear there is a private paved garden with shed.
Moor Lane, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ainsdale Station1.0 miles
- Freshfield Station2.0 miles
- Hillside Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Spencer Gordon offer the complete Estate Agency package, from the initial visit of our valuation manager right through to your moving day, helping you with every single step along the way. We will help you sell or rent your house, we will help you find your next house we will even help you with the finance side of things!
"We sell houses - With a professional and motivated approach our experienced staff will work to gain the sale needed in order for you to move forward. You can trust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 03019669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer Gordon, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.