Nottingham One, Canal Street
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-suite
- Beautiful Open-plan Living / Kitchen Area
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- No Upward Chain
- Elevated Views of Nottinghamshire
- Large terrace with spectacular views
- Tenanted until September 2021
- Allocated Parking
- Central Location
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, beautiful open-plan living / kitchen area with integrated appliances, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and master suite with en-suite. The property benefits from elevated views of the local vicinity, extended height ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area allowing for plenty of natural sunlight to enter. The apartment bedrooms offer ample built-in storage. The building of Nottingham One offers a peaceful and tranquil living environment with panoramic views.
FHP Living strongly encourages interested parties to schedule a viewing to avoid disappointment.
The vendor has advised us of the following;
Service Charge - £3190 p/a
Ground Rent - £470 p/a
Lease - 114 years remaining
For more details or to arrange a viewing please contact Elliot Brown at FHP Living
These sales particulars have been prepared by FHP Living on the instruction of the vendor. Services, equipment and fittings mentioned in these particulars have NOT been tested, and as such, no warranties can be given. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding such matters. These sales particulars are produced in good faith and are not intended to form part of a contract. Whilst FHP Living have taken care in obtaining internal measurements, they should only be regarded as approximate
Purchaser information - Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, FHP Living require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photocard driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to FHP Living instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Nottingham One, Canal Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Station St Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Nottingham Station0.2 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is Nottingham's leading estate agent, chartered surveyors and residential property consultancy.
0115 8411 155 l
fhpliving.co.ukPro-Active Residential Property Consultants
FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431012177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.