Queen Street, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Situated in a private, gated mews with allocated parking and entry phone system
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with wooden flooring and double doors to the garden
- Stylish kitchen with black quartz surfaces and integrated appliances, space for a table and chairs
- Spacious living area with a window and double doors overlooking the private garden
- Main bedroom is light and spacious with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Bedroom two is light and spacious with fitted wardrobes and a window to the front
- A modern bathroom suite with shower over bath, and mirror with touch sensitive light
- High quality finishes, double glazed windows and external doors, and solid wooden internal doors throughout
- Quiet, south-facing secluded walled garden with patio and lawn
An attractive, modern front door opens into the entrance hall with convenient coat storage. A corridor leads to a spacious open-plan living area with high ceilings, skylights and polished timber flooring throughout.
A modern Shaker-style fitted kitchen with black quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Wooden double-glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden.
The sitting area features a part-vaulted ceiling with skylight windows and French double doors to the rear garden.
The principal bedroom has high ceilings, a window to the front and feature fitted wardrobes and an attractive en-suite shower room. The guest bedroom also has fitted wardrobes covering an entire wall and a window to the front.
The guest bathroom is fitted with a white suite with panelled shower bath, a basin and w.c., fully tiled walls and floor, and a feature touch-sensitive mirror with light. High ceilings and a skylight also create space and light within.
The peaceful south-facing walled rear garden has a paved patio running the width of the property and a step up to the lawn with shrub borders.
To the front there is an allocated car parking space for one car.
Living in Queen Street
Queen Street Mews is a quiet and secluded development, just off Queen Street, a level walking distance to all town centre amenities and River Thames.
Henley Station is just a few minutes walk away and there are regular bus services to Reading with several bus stops along the Station Road.
If you enjoy dining out, then you will be spoilt for choice with a wide variety of culinary delights a short walk away. Whether you fancy a riverside dining experience at Bistro at the Boathouse, or a Mexican and cocktails around the corner at Pachangas, there is something for everyone.
Henley has a wide selection of shops, including a Waitrose supermarket; there are boutiques, a 3-screen cinema, an historic theatre, excellent pubs and restaurants, a bustling market every Thursday and the excellent Phyllis Court Club.
The commuter is well provided for. Henley Station has direct links with London Paddington (via Twyford and the Crossrail arriving in 2021). The M4 jct 8/9 provides access to London, Heathrow airport and the West Country.
Reading - 7 miles
Maidenhead M4 Junction 8/9 - 11 miles
London Heathrow - 25 miles
London West End - 36 miles
Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - South Oxfordshire District Council Council Tax - Band D Services - Mains, drainage, gas, electricity, fibre -optic broadband
Charges - £90 per year maintenance for shared driveway and entry phone system
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Queen Street, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.2 miles
- Shiplake Station1.9 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Philip Booth Esq, Henley on Thames
Philip Booth Esq Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames Oxon RG9 1AT
Philip Booth Esq is an independent estate agents based in Henley-on-Thames, providing a personal service to vendors who are selling all types of residential property in South Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
The owner of the estate agency is Phil Booth, who has been an estate agent for 32 years and is a well-known face around the Henley area, having grown up in the town, attending Gillotts School and The Henley College.
If you are thinking of moving home, why don't you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20eQueenStreetMews. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Booth Esq, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.