Myddleton Road, Wood Green
- Fully Furnished
- Walking Distance to Bowes Park
- Wooden Flooring
- Available Now
Connect are pleased to offer this large modern double room just walking distance to Bowes Park Station. The property has wooden flooring throughout, and is available fully furnished.
Shared Bills end of each month
Myddleton Road, Wood Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowes Park Station0.2 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.4 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.6 miles
About the agent
At Connect we find flats and houses to sell or rent in North London. We are leading independent estate and letting agents in the Palmers Green area of London with over 20 years of local experience.
We specialise not only in the sale and rental of houses and flats but also provide premium service in lettings management.
Whether you are looking to sell or rent your property, we can provide you with experience and knowledge to get you moving. Please check out our extensive range of p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103477000857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Sales & Lettings, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.