West Bridgend, Dumbarton
- 2 bed first floor flat in prime location
- Outlook from kitchen over river
- Well maintained communal back court
- Security Entry Door System
- GCH, DG
A 2 bed first floor flat in close proximity to commuter links, with Dumbarton High Street across the River Leven. Levengrove Park is around 400 metres away.
A 2 bed first floor flat in close proximity to commuter links, with Dumbarton High Street across the old bridge on the River Leven.
Levengrove Park is around 400 metres away and there are views of the river from the kitchen and back bedroom.
There is a communal back court and security door entry system into the close. Parking is on the street.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, 2 double bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room and modern fitted shower room.
There are plenty of floor and wall mounted units in the kitchen and space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker.
The shower room is fully wet walled, has a chrome towel rail in situ and modern WC and basin with storage under.
There is double glazing and the gas central heating system was recently renewed.
Entrance Hall 13' x 3' 5" ( 3.96m x 1.04m )
Lounge 17' 3" into bay x 11' 6" ( 5.26m into bay x 3.51m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.95m )
Shower Room 4' 10" x 5' 10" ( 1.47m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
West Bridgend, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalreoch Station0.2 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station0.4 miles
- Dumbarton East Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dumbarton Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.