Thrigby Road, Chessington
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Bright Reception Room
- Kitchen And Utility Area
- Off Street Parking And Garage To The Rear
** WE ARE STILL OPEN PLEASE CALL FOR VIEWINGS AND VALUATIONS **
Barnard Marcus are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious and well-presented three bedroom terraced family home set in a popular and private cul de sac. The location is perfect for everybody.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious and well-presented three bedroom terraced family home set in a popular and private cul de sac.
The location is perfect for everybody, especially if you are looking for easy access to both the M25 or A3, and a great selection of primary & secondary schools within walking distance of the property offers rail links into London Waterloo and Clapham Junction, with further links to most major stations. Close to the A3 and M25 Chessington is an ideal spot for those who drive into the city or work within the Home Counties. Surrounded by parks in the London Borough of Kingston and Epsom & Ewell Boroughs making it an attractive spot for families which include Horton Country Park being within a five minute walk. As well as containing an abundance of primary and secondary schools making this small yet under-estimated part of the London Borough of Kingston Upon Thames a hidden gem for families and couples alike.
The property itself boast three well-proportioned bedrooms, a bright and open plan lounge dining room with direct access into the kitchen which in turns leads out to a separate lean to utility room and additional bathroom; along with a modern shower room. With a private and landscaped rear garden and off street parking to the front of the home this property offers everything a buyer will be looking for.
We recommend your earliest viewing to avoid missing out on a property sure to have high levels of interest.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Thrigby Road, Chessington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chessington North Station0.4 miles
- Chessington South Station0.7 miles
- Tolworth Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent�
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Ewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE105229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.