St. James's Drive, London, SW17
- Virtual tour available upon request
- Far reaching views across Wandsworth Common
- Beautiful reception room flooded with light
- The stunning lower ground floor features a reception room which could be a fifth bedroom and an open plan kitchen
- An exceptional 82ft West facing garden with steps leading up to the well landscaped lawn and a studio/home office to the rear
- St. James's Drive is situated in a much sought after part of Wandsworth, close to the well-known shops and restaurants of Bellevue Road
- EPC Rating = D
Set back from the road, behind off-street parking, is this beautiful recently refurbished family home which is flooded with natural light from the large windows and arranged over four floors, boasting ample entertaining space.
A grand double reception room lies to the left of the elegant entrance hall and features high ceilings with beautiful cornicing, two traditional fireplaces and alcove shelving. The double aspect room has large windows overlooking Wandsworth Common at the front and the garden to the rear.
There is a fabulous light filled conservatory style study overlooking the garden with two built in desks to the rear of the property, with steps leading down to the garden.
Stairs lead down to the lower ground floor, which boasts a spacious and immaculately presented family room, which could also be used as fifth bedroom, with dividing doors to the kitchen area and an adjacent shower room. The open plan kitchen features a wide range of integrated and modern appliances and a central island with a sink. The dining area is to the rear, and the space is further extended by bi-folding doors which lead out on to the 82ft West facing garden. Steps lead up to a paved terrace area leading onto the well landscaped lawn. At the end of the garden is good size studio/home office and a separate garden storage room. There is also a separate utility room with plenty of well-considered storage space on this floor.
The first floor comprises an immaculate principal bedroom suite, overlooking Wandsworth Common with an en suite shower room and plenty of built-in storage. There is a further double bedroom with large sash windows overlooking the garden with built in wardrobes and a family shower room on this floor.
On the second floor is a spacious light filled double bedroom overlooking the Common and a further double bedroom overlooking the garden. There is more built in storage and a family bathroom on this floor.
St. James's Drive is situated in a much sought-after part of Wandsworth, close to the well-known shops and restaurants of Bellevue Road and the open spaces of Wandsworth Common and its recreational facilities.
Transport is excellent with Wandsworth Common mainline station being a few minutes’ walk offering services into Victoria or Waterloo via Clapham Junction, as well as good bus routes to Chelsea.
The area is renowned for its excellent selection of both state and private schools.
Square Footage: 2,485 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St. James's Drive, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.1 miles
- Balham Station0.6 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI651241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.