Slipe Lane, Turnford
- Two Bedrooms
- Long Lease
- Off Street Parking
- Superb Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious Accommodation
- Stunning Condition Throughout
- Large Cupboard with Potential to Convert into Habitable Room
- Gas Central Heating
The property is entered via security communal entrance door to communal hallway with stairs to floors above an down front door to: -
Wood veneer flooring, airing cupboard, radiator, large walk in cupboard.
16' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.87m x 3.30m)
Double glazed window to front, wood veneer flooring, radiator and door to: -
10' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.27m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, cooker points.
12' 6'' x 8' 8'' (3.81m x 2.64m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
12' 6'' x 6' 5'' (3.81m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window to front, wood veneer flooring.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and hand hedl shower attachment, heated towel rail, fully tiled around bath, double glazed window to rear, tiled splash backs.
Paul Wallace group provide a comprehensive letting service including property management which is led by experienced individuals. We keep up to date with all the new and ever changing legislation as well as offer rent guarantees. So if you are looking for a buy to let property, considering renting out your property instead of selling or would like a no obligation review to see how Paul Wallace lettings could assist your current property portfolio we would be pleased to hear from you.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Slipe Lane, Turnford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station1.4 miles
- Cheshunt Station1.8 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Paul Wallace we've been helping people buy and sell homes locally for over 50 years and we believe that our knowledge and experience make it possible for us to provide a high standard of service.
We have always prided ourselves on being a business that is able to offer advice on a wide range of property matters, with a strong tradition of residential sales and new homes.
Our philosophy has always been based on efficiency with a genuine desire to provide every client with a prof
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8754482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate Agents, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.