Riverbank Walk, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Built to a high specification
- Bespoke hand-built kitchens
- Integrated Neff appliances
- Open plan living area with bi-fold doors opening onto the garden
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Fine views across the grounds and river beyond
- Nest wireless heating system
- Allocated off street parking with 'rapid' electric car charging points
- Help to buy available
Riverbank Walk is a seldom found development of just seven exceptional homes built to a high specification, affording many luxury and stylish features. To mention a few, underfloor heating, anti-glare lighting, bespoke hand-built kitchens with quartz marble work surfaces and built in Neff appliances. Bi-fold doors to the ground and first floor with the latter having Juliet balconies enjoying fine views across the grounds and river beyond. Contemporary white bathroom suites with concealed Aqualisa showers. Nest wireless heating systems and allocated off street parking with 'rapid' electric car charging points.
An extensive detailed specification can be found below of which we urge you to read to fully appreciate the exacting standard.
Help To Buy available.
KITCHEN | UTILITY
- Sussex handmade bespoke in-frame 'Shaker' style kitchen painted
in Farrow & Ball 'Pavilion Gray' and Dulux 'White Mist'
- Quartz Nile marble worktop with draining grooves
- Ceramic Denby undermounted one and a half bowl sink
- Clearwater Victorian style twin lever mono sink mixer with swivel
spout kitchen tap
- Indesit Ecotime 13 place fully integrated dishwasher
- Neff 'slide and hide' single oven
- Neff four ring induction hob with Quartz Nile marble splashback
- Neff canopy hood
- Neff microwave
- Neff 70/30 integrated fridge/freezer and spice rack in larder unit
- Indesit 7kg 12000rpm integrated A++ rated washing machine
- LED under lighting to wall units
BATHROOMS | ENSUITES | CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary LED underlit bathroom suites from Ideal Standard
- Concealed Aqualisa shower to all Ensuites
- Glazed porcelain floor tiling and full height wall tiling to wet areas
- Low profile shower trays
- Heated polished chrome towel rails
- Shaver socket
- Bathroom mirrors
HEATING | VENTILATION
- Alpha gas boiler system delivering high efficiency precise control
- Nest wireless thermostatic boiler control panel with app for
- Underfloor heating system to ground floor with two individual
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to the first floors and
to second floor in Plot Three
- Cormar Gemini carpets to Bedrooms, stairways and landings
- Luxury Amtico style flooring to remaining areas
- Grooved oak veneer doors and white painted staircase with
- Double wardrobes with shelving provided to Master Bedroom
and Bedroom Two and to Bedroom Three in Plot Three
- Dulux 'White Mist' finish to walls
- White eggshell finish to skirtings
- Orlight anti glare architectural LED downlights featuring
anti-glare baffle and magnetic lamp change mechanism
- Satin finish stainless steel ironmongery
- Pre-wired for CAT5 data in Living Rooms and
- TV digital aerial and satellite dish supplied and installed
- Pre-wired for ample TV, telephone, light and power points
- USB plugs to selected locations
- Brushed stainless steel plates to electrical points at high level
throughout the ground floor and landing spaces
- Nest 'Hello' smart video doorbell system with app for
- Loft light
- Clay tiles to roof
- Brick and decorative clay tile hanging
- Slim profile uPVC double glazed lockable windows
- Victorian style front doors with three point locking system
- Anthracite panoramic sliding bifold doors to all Living/Dining
Rooms and Master Bedrooms (Bedroom Two in Plot Three)
- Exterior light to front and rear
- Cycle shed
- Outside tap and power socket
- Each home provides parking for two cars
- Rolec 32amp 'rapid' electric car charging point to each property
- Landscaped front planting areas
- Rear garden laid to lawn
- A patio area finished with paviours to each rear garden
of Plots Four and Five
- Composite coloured decking area to each rear garden
of remaining plots
- Under joint ownership of all Riverbank Walk home owners, is
an area of approximately two acres of riverside land (to be
grass seeded) for the exclusive use of all Riverbank Walk
residents with footbridge access to local footpaths
- Riverbank Walk residents have fishing rights to the river
within the boundaries of the development (subject to
obtaining the necessary permit)
- Individual mains powered fire alarm system
- High security three point locking system to all external doors
- Security locks to all windows
- Buildzone 10 year warranty
- Each home is a freehold property
Located close to Uckfield and its range of amenities, Riverbank Walk consists of just seven family homes that feature hand crafted kitchens, contemporary bathroom suites, underfloor heating and a host of luxury finishes. These homes have been designed to benefit from an area of adjoining land that runs alongside part of the River Uck for the ownership and exclusive use of Riverbank Walk home owners, along with fishing rights to the river within the development boundaries, subject to obtaining a permit.
Uckfield offers a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities including eateries, supermarkets, a leisure centre and its own independently run cinema, established in 1916 and one of the oldest in England. The popular annual Uckfield Festival features live performances, an art trail and a parade while Uckfield Carnival marks the launch of East Sussex's county-wide bonfire celebrations. In addition, a day event celebrates local produce and street food, soundtracked by live music.
The surrounding area offers an abundance of picturesque villages and stunning National Trust gardens and properties. Relax and unwind at one of the many gastropubs dotted around or explore the beautiful Sussex countryside, including the spectacular South Downs National Park to the south and the equally stunning Ashdown Forest to the north, with miles of footpaths and bridleways for walkers, mountain bikers and horse riders.
The East Sussex National Hotel, set in over 1000 acres to the south of the town, offers two stunning championship golf courses. Further south, Glyndebourne House is host to the spectacular Glyndebourne Opera Festival, one of the world's oldest and most celebrated opera festivals. The county town of Lewes is steeped in history with its Norman castle remains, medieval streets and tiny twittens and offers specialist and independent retailers, restaurants, cafés and pubs.
On the south coast, Eastbourne is a great seaside escape with a long promenade, Victorian pier and colourful art scene. West along the coast lies the vibrant, bohemian and cosmopolitan City of Brighton & Hove which is home to a vast array of shops, entertainment and world class restaurants.
The area offers excellent independent and state schools and the town is home to several well regarded primary schools as well as Uckfield College offering secondary education. Uckfield's mainline railway station has regular direct hourly services to London Bridge and beyond. The main A22 and A26 are to the east of Uckfield running north to Tunbridge Wells with access to the A272 going west to the A23 / M23 and connecting north to the M25.
Riverbank Walk, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station0.4 miles
- Buxted Station1.9 miles
- Cooksbridge Station6.7 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference plot4riverbankwalk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.