Elmdon Lane, Birmingham
- DETACHED HOUSE WITH POTENTIAL ANNEXE
- EXTENDED TO SIDE AND REAR
- PERIOD PROPERTY WITH SOME ORIGINAL FEATURES
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE SHOWER ROOM IN ANNEXE
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER CUBICLE
- DETACHED GARAGE
- STUNNING MATURE REAR GARDEN
- SET ON A LAREGE PLOT
Approach And Overview - Elmdon Lane can be found in the heart of Marston Green Village within the of North Solihull Borough. Located off Land Lane and Elmdon Road and is also accessible directly from Marston Green Train Station. Ideally situated for families keen to be within a more secluded area but also benefitting from a range of local amenities.
Marston Green is a a sought-after district of North Solihull due to the local schools which have high Ofsted Ratings and the nearby train stations, which offer regular train journeys into Birmingham City Centre (9 minutes) and Birmingham International Train Station, Airport and the extremely popular Resorts World (5 minutes).
Approached via a gravel driveway offer space for for several cars leading to an enclosed porch, also side tradesman entrance to the garden and the detached garage.
Enclosed Porch - Karndean flooring, ceiling light point and main entrance door.
Entrance Hallway - Karndean flooring, ceiling light point, stairs rising to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and doors leading off. Under the stairs storage cupboard.
Through Lounge / Sitting Room - Dual aspect overlooking the front and rear, also a small window to the side. Original Inglenook fire place which now houses a log burner, karndean flooring three radiator points and two light points.
Kitchen / Diner - Bi-fold doors giving access to the garden, ceiling down lights, karndean flooring and two upright radiators. Matching wall, drawer and base level units with lighting and quartz work surfaces over incorporating a moulded sink unit with drainer. Built in double oven and separate microwave. Integrated appliances to include: dishwasher, freezer. An kitchen Island with ceramic hob with storage a seating area.
Utility Room - Door leading out to the garden with window to the side, karndean flooring, ceiling down lights. Matching wall and base units with quartz work surfaces over with plumbing for a washing machine.
Annexe Lounge Room - Overlooking the fore with storage cupboard, karndean flooring, two gas central heating radiators and a light point.
Annexe Shower Room - Tiled flooring, ceiling down lights, and door leading out the the rear garden. walk-in shower with mains shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and a heated towel rail.
Annexe Bedroom - Overlooking the rear with light point, gas central heating radiator.
Stairs & Landing - Having a double glazed obscure window half way up the stairwell , ceiling light point and doors leading off too:
Bedroom One - Overlooking the rear, ceiling light point and a radiator point.
Bedroom Two - Overlooking the fore, ceiling light point, storage cupboard and a radiator point.
Bedroom Three - Overlooking the fore, ceiling light point and a radiator point.
Family Bathroom - Dual aspect with obscure windows to the rear and side, heated towel rail and tiled flooring. walk-in shower, freestanding bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit under.
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom Four - Overlooking the rear, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator and storage in the eves.
Garden - Large paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery as boundaries.
BrochuresBrochureElmdon Lane, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Elmdon Lane, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.8 miles
- Birmingham International Station0.9 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.3 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30104779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.