Cobbett Road, Eltham SE9
- Plenty of character and charm
- Deceptively spacious terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Extended to the ground floor
- Handy for local shops/bus routes
- Eltham station about half a mile
- St. Thomas More Cps close to hand
- Good sized kitchen/diner
- Recently fitted bathroom
- Ensuite wc
ENTRANCE AREA Radiator, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
LOUNGE 13' 3" into recess x 14' 11" (4.04m x 4.55m) Upvc leaded light window to front, radiator, fitted cabinets and shelving to recesses, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
KITCHEN/DINER 18' narrowing to 9' x 14' 10" narrowing to 9' 2". (5.49m x 4.52m) Upvc French doors to garden, extensively fitted with wall and base units, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space for Range cooker with hood over, slim line wine chiller, Butler sink, double cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, double larder cupboard, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath mixer tap and handshower and rain showerhead over, wash basin with fitted storage, wc., tiled walls.
LANDING Upvc leaded light window to side, loft access with retractable ladder, recently fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 1 11' 6" plus recess x 8' 11" (3.51m x 2.72m) Upvc leaded light window to front, radiator, original cast iron fire surround, picture rail, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet.
ENSUITE WC wc., wash basin, cupboard housing boiler, tiled floor.
BEDROOM 2 14' x 8' 3" into recess (4.27m x 2.51m) Upvc window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 3 10' 9" x 7' 9" narrowing to 5'10 to wardrobe (3.28m x 2.36m) Upvc window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, picture rail, fitted carpet.
OUTSIDE The well tended sunny Westerly facing garden measures approximately 90', laid to lawn, established shrubs, outside power, tap and light.
Off street parking to the front
BrochuresCobbett Road Broc...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Cobbett Road, Eltham SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eltham Station0.4 miles
- Kidbrooke Station0.9 miles
- Falconwood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
As long-established Estate Agents we have a wealth of experience dealing with residential property in the Eltham area. We handle all types of property from 1 or 2 bedroom flats to detached homes with upwards of 4 bedrooms.
For those thinking of selling in the area we are able to offer a free valuation and “No Sale – No Fee” terms of business. We are open between 9am and 6pm weekdays, 9.00am to 5.30pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
We have links with an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101003001179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernard Skinner, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.