Broadfield Close, West Bromwich
- Ideal For First Time Buyers or Investors
- Fantastic location
- 3 good size bedrooms
- No Chain
Spacious 3 bed Mid-Terrace in a Popular Location, Having Excellent local amenities and transport links. Ideal for First time Buyers and being sold with No Upward Chain. Briefly comprising: Porch, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Utility room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Front & Rear Gardens.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Paul Dubberley West Bromwich we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process.
Having double glazed door to the front elevation and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 10' 2" x 15' 8" ( 3.10m x 4.78m )
Having double glazed bow window to the front elevation, electric fire with surround, wall lights and central heating radiator.
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, part tiled, a range of wall and base units, with worksurfaces over, cooker point with cooker hood over, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for appliances, central heating radiator and central heating boiler.
Uitilty Room 5' 11" x 7' 4" ( 1.80m x 2.24m )
Access from kitchen.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.02m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, and central heating radiator.
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, fully tiled, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, and central heating radiator.
Having pathway leading to entrance porch, well maintained lawn area, with surrounding shrubs and trees.
Medium size garden, blocked paved 2 tier garden steps from lower area, with surrounding trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Broadfield Close, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station0.6 miles
- Bescot Stadium Station1.4 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in West Bromwich for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PWB101814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.