Hornsey Road, N7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Toilets
- Open plan kitchen and reception
- Laminated flooring through-out
- Close to transport links
- Close to amenities
This lovely first floor property is set in a period conversion. This property comes with neutral decor and laminated flooring throughout and double glazed.
The open planned living is located to the back of the property and comes furnished with your inbuilt appliance. The property compromises of three good size bedrooms: comes furnished with waredrobe and double beds and a three piece bathroom suite and a seprate toilet.
Located in the midst of Islington, surrounded by plenty of transport links such as, Holloway road, Caledonian Road Underground (Piccadilly Line, Zone 2) and Finsbury Park. Bus links such as 43; 153; 263; 271; 393
This property is perfect for students or professionals.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hornsey Road, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arsenal Station0.4 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.5 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493001429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.