Lomond Drive, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
- IMMACULATE EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON A SMALL RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- WELL PLACED FOR SCHOOLS, AMENITIES & ACCESS FOR BURY TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN & STYLISH PROPERTY WITH NO CHAIN
- 4 BEDROOMS, COMBI GAS C/HEATING, D/GLAZING
- HALL, WHITE RECEPTION/WC, LOUNGE, STUDY
- CONSERVATORY, STYLISH FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM, DRESSING ROOM, WHITE 3 PIECE BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE, PAVED DRIVE, WELL PRESENTED LAWN GARDENS & PATIO
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
HALL Composite entrance door, uPVC double glazed window, wood laminate floor.
RECEPTION/WC uPVC double glazed window, white 2 piece suite comprising hand wash basin and wc, wood laminate floor.
LOUNGE 14'8'' x 12'10'' uPVC double glazed window, feature pebble electric fire with marble surround.
STUDY 8'1'' x 6' uPVC double glazed window, fitted wood style desk and drawers, private access to garage, wood laminate floor.
CONSERVATORY 7'2'' x 6'7'' uPVC double glazed windows and patio doors leading to garden, ceramic tiled floor.
DINING KITCHEN 14'7'' x 9'10'' uPVC double glazed window, stylish range of fitted wall and base units with coordinating worktops, Frankie inset sink unit, Bosch oven and grill, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, wall mounted combi boiler, wood laminate floor.
LANDING Loft access.
BEDROOM 1 11' x 9'8'' uPVC double glazed window. DRESSING ROOM 5'3'' x 4'1''.
ENSUITE uPVC double glazed window, white 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, chrome heated towel rail, wood laminate floor.
BEDROOM 2 11'4'' x 7'6'' uPVC double glazed window, wood laminate floor.
BEDROOM 3 9'11'' x 8'2'' uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 4 9'8'' x 6'3'' uPVC double glazed window, wood laminate floor.
BATHROOM uPVC double glazed window, white 3 piece suite comprising bath, hand wash basin and wc, built in storage cupboard, chrome heated towel rail, wood laminate floor.
GARDENS Well presented lawn front garden and fully enclosed lawn rear garden with paved patio area.
GARAGE Up and over door, power and lighting.
PARKING Paved driveway.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a Structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested by Harrison Estate Agents. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and any distances referred to are offered as guidance only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. All legalities relating to any purchase should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lomond Drive, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Bury Station1.3 miles
- Radcliffe Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
When buying or selling property you will be embarking on a financial and emotional journey. Choosing the right Estate Agent is vital to achieve a successful outcome. We will guide you through this process wisely.
Harrison Estate Agents was founded in Bury in 1987 with directors offering over 50 years combined expertise. We are well known and respected within the local business community and provide industry commentary in publications and radio (including appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live)
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17lomonddrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Estate Agents, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.