Thornton Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
- TOTAL REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- LIVING-DINING ROOM
- GAS TO PROPERTY
- LARGE GARDEN
- POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND (Subject to consents)
- POTENTIAL FOR ORP/GARAGE (Subject to consents)
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this three-bedroomed end-terraced property with scope to extend, add a garage/off-road parking (subject to consents). Located in the popular area of Hardway, Gosport.
Of interest to investors and buyers wishing to take on a refurbishment project.
Currently enclosed, with potential to create off-road parking; dropped kerb to side/rear alley access.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Please note that all measurements displayed are approximate given the unusual dimensions of the property.
HALLWAY: 2.56m max x 2.95m max (8'4"max x 9'7"max)
Gas/electric meter cupboard. Gas heater.
Stairs to first floor."
LIVING ROOM: 3.72m max x 6.9m max ( 12'2" max x 22'6" max)
3.47m min x 5.55m min ( 11'4" min x 18'2" min)
PVCu windows & French to rear garden. Gas fire.
KITCHEN: 3.47m max x 2.44m max( 11'4" max x 8' max)
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Wall & base units. Free-standing gas cooker.
BEDROOM 1: 3.47m max x 3.17m max (11'4" max x 10'4" max)
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Night storage heater. Built-in cupboard. Carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 2.44m max x 3.47m max (8' max x 11'4" max)
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Night storage heater.
BEDROOM 3: 2.83m max x 2.53m max ( 9'3" max x 8'3" max)
2.43m min x 1.93m min (7'11" min x 6'3" min)
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Night storage heater.
PVCu double glazed obscured window to front aspect. White suite comprises: panelled bath with chrome shower over; close-coupled WC; pedestal basin with chrome taps. Part tiled surrounds.
The large enclosed garden is accessed from living room & side of the house. Mainly laid to lawn with paved seating areas. Mature fir trees, birch trees & exotic plants. Wooden shed. Potential to erect garage (subject to obtaining relevant consents).
Please note that there is no gas central heating, but there is a gas water boiler, living room gas fire and gas cooker.
COUNCIL TAX: E
NONE OF THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS TO THIS PROPERTY ARE TO BE RELIED ON AS STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATION OF FACT.
While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there are any specific points you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss any matter with you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view.
1. The property is offered subject to contract, on the strict understanding that ALL NEGOTIATIONS are conducted through David Seymour.
2. We have not carried out any type of survey; our inspection was purely to produce these particulars as a guide to prospective purchasers.
3. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, heating systems, wiring services etc and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose and no warranties can be given. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors or surveyor.
4. Any information given whether orally or in writing must be treated as an expression of opinion by the agent, and treated as such."
Member of the National Association of Estate Agent
Registered in England Number 6293801 as Mason Harris Limited
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Thornton Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.7 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.3 miles
- Portchester Station2.6 miles
About the agent
A long established independent estate agency covering the Gosport area for both sales and lettings of residential property.
Free property valuations and lettings appraisals available.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2ThRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Seymour, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.