Lushington Road, Eastbourne
- Town Centre Location
- Handsome Town House
- Five Bedrooms
- Bedroom 6/ Office/ Dressing Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Low Maintainence Rear Garden
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
Eastbourne Property Shop is pleased to offer a rare opportunity TO LET this renovated handsome period townhouse. Located in the heart of Eastbourne Town Centre and on the doorstep of The Beacon. Further benefits include a private enclosed and low maintenance garden area and off-road parking for 3 vehicles. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Newly Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs WC, Five Bedrooms, Office/Study/ Dressing Room, Shower Room and Bathroom. Short walking distance to mainline train station. Gas Central Heating.
This incredibly versatile house could also provide home and income, annexe style usage and even private practice possibilities outside of simply being a lovely home.
All Bedrooms decorative feature cast iron fireplaces.
New carpet fitted throughtout.
Lounge 16'9 x 13'2
Dining Room 16'9 x 13'2
Kitchen 13'3 x 9'10
Utility Room 11'8 x 8'10
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13'3 x 12'6
Bedroom Two 13'4 x 10'10
Bedroom Three 11' x 9'10
Top Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 13'3 x 12'10
Bedroom Five 13'4 x 11'5
Dressing Room/Office/Bedroom 6 8'x5'11
Lushington Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.2 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.8 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
At EPS Estate agents we are commited into giving you honest and correct advice, to achieve a sale on your home at a price that you are happy with and within and good timescale.
We will listen to your requirements and needs and tailor a marketing strategy that suits you and makes the process easier for you to move into your next home.
With almost 20 years combined experience between the directors of selling houses in the Eastbourne and surrounding areas, we are committed to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastbourne Property Shop, Pevensey - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.