Manor Road, Baldwins Gate. ST5
- A Beautifully presented detached executive home, sitting on approx. 3/4 acre plot
- Five double bedroomed over 3 floors, two with en-suite bathrooms
- Open plan living, lounge, dining, kitchen and seating area
- En-suite bathroom and dressing room to the main bedroom
- Private Bedroom Suite with a sitting room, double bedroom and en-suite shower room
- Underfloor heating throughout, boarded loft area with lighting and wall sockets, vacuum system and heat recovery system
- Larger than average double garage with workshop, directly accessible from the house
- Wooden cabin with security alarm, power and water, ideal for home office, gym or annexed accommodation
- Secluded semi-rural location
The beautiful 5 bedroomed executive home offers luxury accommodation of the highest quality coupled with unique features, the hallway with curved walls and secluded entrance to the guest cloakroom are just some.
Glide your way across the entrance hallway and step down into the lounge where the feature fireplace draws your eye along with the curved wall, dim the lighting on a winter's evening for a cosy gathering.
The fabulous open plan living gives access to the dining area, here you have direct access to the garden through the external French doors.
The stunning kitchen offers a wealth of storage and workspace and has fully integrated appliances including a fridge, dishwasher, microwave and a range gas cooker. The unique corner sink offers great views out to the garden via to the dual aspect window. The further seating area next to the kitchen adds to the versatile living and also gives you access to the rear patio area.
The quality of workmanship throughout this spacious home continues as you make your way to the first floor via the elegant sweeping oak staircase. Before exploring the rooms above, there is a surprise in store along the way.
Located halfway up the staircase is a superb private bedroom suite with a double bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite shower room. Situated next to the bedroom is a large, light filled sitting area. Thanks to its location within the home, this unique space feels self-contained and would be ideal for a variety of uses including guest accommodation or a place for almost grown-up children to have a taste of independence without flying the nest.
Continue climbing the stairs to the galleried landing, pause and take a seat where you can enjoy a book or two whilst looking out through the full height window.
The first floor wide hallway leads to three further double bedrooms, all with built in storage, a large family bathroom with a corner bath and the main bedroom suite.
The expansive main bedroom enjoys the views, take a minute to appreciate its size with a walk-in dressing room and a luxurious en-suite with a bath, separate shower, his and her sink. This bedroom is a place in which to retire and relax at the end of a long day.
Back on the ground floor and before making your way outside take a look in the double garage and workshop access via the utility room.
In the garden there is fantastic wooden cabin measuring 28.8 sqm, currently being used as a workshop it is a great addition to this family home.
The gardens surround this home and the fenced borders provide both privacy and security. There are raised beds, seating areas and inset decorative features that perfectly compliment the home and outdoor lighting means the space can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night.
This family home is unique, the care and attention to detail taken by the owners during its creation shine through, underfloor heating throughout, boarded loft area with lighting and wall sockets, vacuum system and heat recovery system are a testament to the owner's commitment to creating a home that impresses on every level.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Manor Road, Baldwins Gate. ST5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wedgwood Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme
Brampton House, 10 Queen Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 1ED
Hello and welcome to Mark Buxton Estate Agents.
We cover Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas which is where we’ve established a reputation for outstanding client care. As an independent estate agent, we offer customers a bespoke and personal level of service that goes above expectations. After all, buying or selling a property is one of life’s biggest decisions so we make it our mission to be there, every step of the way.
Our free market appraisal will p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.