Byron Court, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- 1.3 MILES TO STATION
- 0.1 MILES TO NEAREST SCHOOL
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE PARKING
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- OVER 900 YEAR LEASE
- MASSIVE RECEPTION ROOM
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located in Byron Court, a private gated development located off Clewer Hill Road, sits this beautifully maintained 2-bedroom ground floor apartment, which benefits from private parking, communal gardens and a share of the freehold.
It sits conveniently only 1.3 miles from Windsor Central train station and is close to numerous schools, including "Outstanding" Ofsted rated Hill Top First School and St Edwards Catholic First School.
* 1.3 miles to Windsor & Eton Central
* 1.5 miles to Eton Riverside
* 0.1 miles to Windsor Girls School
* 0.2 miles Clewer Green First School
* 0.4 miles Hilltop First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.5 miles Oakfield First School
* 0.7 miles St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.7 miles St Edward's Middle School
* 0.7 miles Trevelyan Middle School
* 0.8 miles Dedworth Green First School
* 1 mile to Windsor Boys School
* Lease: 994 years remaining (999 as of 2002)
* Service Charge: £108 per month (£1296 PA)
* Ground Rent: Peppercorn (£50 PA)
* EPC rating: Band D
* Council Tax: Band D ( £1,395.60 2020/21)
* Run on electric
* New water tank and windows in apartment
Many shops and restaurants are nearby, with the nearest ones being on Clewer Hill Road itself, only a 5 minute walk away, and the nearest Supermarket is Tesco on the Dedworth Road, around 1 mile away.
There are numerous bus stops located all along the Clewer Hill Road, which can take you to multiple areas, including Maidenhead and Windsor.
**Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Byron Court, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.5 miles
- Datchet Station2.4 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale3535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.