Park Road, Herne Bay
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Large Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Private Garden
Herne Bay is a seaside town in Kent, South East England. It is situated 7 miles (11 km) north of Canterbury and 5 miles (8 km) east of Whitstable. It neighbours the ancient villages of Herne and Reculver and is part of the City of Canterbury local government district. Herne Bay's seafront is home to the world's first freestanding purpose-built Clock Tower, built in 1837. The town centre, variety of shops, theatre, sea front, arcades/amusements, pier and other amenities means Herne Bay has lots on offer.
The Thanet Way leading to the M2 motorway is easily accessible, as is Herne bay railway station, offering great links to London.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.35m x 4.55m (11' x 14'11) -
Dining Room - 3.18m x 2.69m (10'5 x 8'10) -
Wc - 1.32m x 0.84m (4'4 x 2'9) -
Kitchen - 6.91m x 2.62m (22'8 x 8'7) -
First Floor -
Bedroom - 3.63m x 4.37m (11'11 x 14'4) -
Bedroom - 2.72m x 3.02m (8'11 x 9'11) -
Bathroom - 2.36m x 1.42m (7'9 x 4'8) -
Wc - 0.79m x 1.37m (2'7 x 4'6) -
Bedroom - 3.45m x 2.67m (11'4 x 8'9) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresBrochurePark Road, Herne Bay
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Park Road, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station0.5 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station2.7 miles
- Whitstable Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Miles & Barr independent estate agents were established in January 1999 and have expanded to 14 Offices with over 100 Employees. The strengths of the business lie in training and strategic leadership with an ability to deliver high-quality customer care and all-round friendly and trusted service.
Constant innovative Business and Marketing Techniques have enabled us to be one of the Top Selling Agents wherever we operate, as revealed by For S
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30107214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.