Paterson Terrace, Murray, EAST KILBRIDE
*********** OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL. VIEWINGS STILL AVAILABLE *************
* Beautifully Presented & Spacious Five Bedroom Extended Semi Detached Family Home
* Modern & Neutral Decor As Well As Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
* Spacious Front Facing Lounge With Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Off To The Rear
* Five Spacious Bedrooms Over Three Floors (Various Multi Functional Rooms)
* Three Modern Fitted Bathroom or Shower Rooms & Additional Utility Room
* Large Plot With Fantastic Gardens To Front, Side & Rear, Large Multi Car Driveway, With Space for Three Cars
* Great Location For Schooling, Commuting & Access To Amenities - Viewings Essential
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this beautiful, bright and spacious, extended five bedroom semi detached family home set in the very popular Murray locale of East Kilbride. It is a credit to the current vendors offering a mix of modern and neutral decor as well as offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is positioned offering easy access in and around East Kilbride as well as offering quick easy access to nearby schooling, commuting links and nearby amenities.
*** Early viewings area advised to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of a spacious welcoming entrance hallway offering access throughout. It offers a multifunctional floorplan depending on the buyers requirements with the lower level boasting two reception rooms (lounge & childrens playroom) which could be utilised for numerous options such as a home office, an additional family room or as the fifth bedrooms. Both rooms benefit from fitted laminate flooring and offer space for free standing furnishings, with the lounge further benefiting from a double door access into the dining. Off to the rear of the lounge there is a large open plan kitchen and dining room tastefully finished with a mixture of ceramic tiles and laminate flooring, as well as a large picture window offering views across the rear garden. The kitchen has been fitted to include a great range of wall and floor mounted units as well as offering complimentary worktops and a selection of integrated appliances, with additional space for free standing appliances. The lower level of the property is further enhanced with a modern two piece w.c. as well as offering a separate utility area with access also offered to the rear garden.
There are four double bedrooms over the first and second floors as well as access to the main bathroom. On the first floor is bedrooms two, three and four which all offer space for free standing furnishings with bedrooms two and three offering further fitted storage. Bedrooms two and three also benefit from fitted carpet whilst bedroom four is complete with laminate flooring. The main bathroom has been fitted to include a three piece white suite complete with wall and floor tiling.
The master bedroom occupies the second floor boasting a study area at the top of the staircase. The master bedroom also offers luxurious fitted carpet, velux ceiling windows, and a storage area, complete with access to a beautifully fitted en-suite shower room. Internally the property is further enhanced offering a system of gas central heating and double glazing throughout with the property complete with large, very well maintained private gardens and multi car driveway.
East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, with the South Lanarkshire College also located in the town. It is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. The town also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC Band: C
Lounge (1) 4.70m (15'5") x 3.81m (12'6")
Kitchen Dining (1) 5.69m (18'8") x 3.81m (12'6")
Bedroom Five / Play Room 3.20m (10'6") x 2.69m (8'10")
*** Utility: 2.21m (7'3") x 1.50m (4'11")
*** Lower Level W.C: 1.70m (5'7") x 0.71m (2'4")
Bedroom Two 4.11m (13'6") x 3.10m (10'2")
Bedroom Three 3.30m (10'10") x 3.10m (10'2")
Bedroom Four 3.30m (10'10") x 3.10m (10'2")
Bathroom 2.69m (8'10") x 1.90m (6'3")
Bedroom One (1) 4.39m (14'5") x 3.91m (12'10")
En-Suite Shower Room 2.90m (9'6") x 1.40m (4'7")
Paterson Terrace, Murray, EAST KILBRIDE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Kilbride Station0.8 miles
- Hairmyres Station1.3 miles
- Thorntonhall Station2.6 miles
About the agent
- Our trading standards reviews speak for themselves. We at Home Connexions are a family owned, family run company who offer a completely transparent and honest service. With a track record of over 10 years in selling homes, we and our previous clients can truly say that Home Connexions offer a first class service, with a fee only payable on completion of the sale, which is one of the most competitive on the market place. Here
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN002335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.