Crewe Road, Haslington, CW1
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Ground floor study
- Separate sitting room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Ample storage space
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local facilities
The Aspen is a home you'll love coming home to. The living room is light and airy; the kitchen/dining area stylish, spacious and open-plan. The study is ideal for working from home, while the luxurious master bedroom is the perfect place to unwind.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Please call for an appointment
Sales manager: Jo, Annette & Rebecca
Hazelmere is located on the edge of the historic Cheshire village of Haslington. This family development is only 3 miles from the busy town of Crewe meaning you can enjoy being close to great transport links yet come home to a peaceful location. Haslington offers some great things to do and has a strong community spirit with local play areas being revamped as well as new eateries coming this Summer.
Our new community offers some stunning views as you walk through the development, as well as natural areas to inspire nature and welcome wildlife to the development. The play area is the ideal place to take the kids on a summer night - or the grand-kids on a weekend !
Our Site Manger recently won the regional Pride in the Job NHBC award and is well-known to chat to our new residents about their home.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.77 x 3.37 m (25' 6" x 11' 0")
- Sitting room - 5.04 x 3.39 m (16' 6" x 11' 1")
- Study - 2.01 x 2.01 m (6' 7" x 6' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.03 m (12' 11" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.75 x 3.11 m (12' 3" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.07 x 2.45 m (13' 3" x 8' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.61 x 2.45 m (11' 10" x 8' 0")
Crewe Road, Haslington, CW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station2.2 miles
- Sandbach Station3.1 miles
- Alsager Station3.8 miles
About the development
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders - a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHASL-X414_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Mercia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.