Sorbus Road, Turnford
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Ground Floor W.C
- Well Presented
- Bathroom/ W.C
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking
The property is entered via front door to:
Wood veneer floor, radiator, built in cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Ground Floor W.C
Fitted with a suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, radiator.
Window to rear and French doors to rear garden, wood veneer floor, two radiators, built in cupboard, coved ceiling.
Window to front, fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, incorporating a single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps, double oven and hob with extractor hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft space.
Windows to front and rear, radiator, coved ceiling, built in wardrobes.
Window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Window to rear, fitted with a suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower above, fully tiled around bath, radiator.
Small front garden.
One allocated parking space.
Patio, remainder laid to lawn.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Sorbus Road, Turnford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheshunt Station1.5 miles
- Broxbourne Station1.6 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We have always prided ourselves on being a business that is able to offer advice on a wide range of property matters, with a strong tradition of residential sales and new homes.
Our philosophy has always been based on efficiency with a genuine desire to provide every client with a profe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10602891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate Agents, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.