Wharf Road, Chelmsford, CM2 6YT
- OWN A DUPLEX APARTMENT WITH SHARES FROM £122,500
- LIVE THE CITY LIFE
- ALLOCATED PARKING AVAILABLE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBS, BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- RESERVE FROM PLAN TODAY
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
35 per cent shares start from £122,500 for our three bedroom duplex apartments. (Based on full market value of £350,000).
Or start as high as 75 per cent with shares at £262,500 (as advertised) with the option to fully staircase later.
These stunning brand new three bed duplex apartments available through shared ownership, boast the following features:
* Integrated layout with under pelmet
lighting and soft close drawers;
* Fully fitted kitchens, worktops and
upstands from Symphony;
* 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer;
* Laminate upstands to worktops;
* Stainless steel splashback to hob;
* Integrated appliances by Electrolux:
* Washer dryer
* Single oven
* Gas hob
* Stainless steel chimney hood.
* White bathroom suite from Roca Debba;
* Thermostatic shower;
* Glass shower screen to baths;
* White shaver socket to bathrooms.
* Inset halogen spot lights to kitchen, living,
dining and bathrooms;
* Pendant light fittings to all other rooms;
* Low energy fittings and bulbs;
* Cable/Sky (including Sky+) point to lounge;
* Mains powered smoke and heat detectors;
* Ceramic wall tiling to bathroom and wc;
* All walls finished in white matt emulsion;
* Hessian backed carpet with separate
underlay to all non-wet areas;
* Allocated parking available.
Built on a peninsula, on the banks of the River Chelmer, the site has been
thoughtfully designed by knitting together a rich landscape and its riverside setting. Features include a new public square and lots of green spaces to create a flourishing
new riverside community. The buildings have been carefully orientated to maximise views to the water, for both residents and visitors.
The homes at Chelmer Waterside perfectly balance contemporary modern living with a
riverside location, complementing the local area while adding public spaces south-east of the city centre.
BrochuresFull sales brochure
Wharf Road, Chelmsford, CM2 6YT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station0.7 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.9 miles
- Ingatestone Station6.0 miles
About the development
- A landmark development in the heart of Chelmsford
- An exclusive collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments
- Available through shared ownership
- Contact Chelmer Housing Partnership for more information
Based in Chelmsford, Essex, we are a locally managed and governed housing association, registered as a Community Benefit Society.
Established in 2002 to deliver our core social purpose of meeting housing need by providing homes for rent and sale, we manage 10,000 homes and provide services for over 20,000 customers.
Transforming lives by creating great homes for everyone.
Our vision and values
To be an organisation
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CW3BEDFULLMARKETVALUE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHP. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.