Old Brickyard, Carlton, Nottingham
- Available Academic Year 2021/22
- £95pppw excluding bills based on 2 sharing
- £108pppw inc electric and water based on 2 sharing
- Secure Development
- Modern Throughout
- Large Balcony
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area
- Two double bedrooms
- Large shower room
- EPC D
To enter the secure development all tenants are provided with an electronic fob to enter the complex and entry can be given to guests and visitors using the intercom system located within the flat.
Both of the two double bedrooms are provided with a double bed, mattress, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The shower room consists of a large modern shower, sink, WC and mirror.
The spacious open plan kitchen living area is equipped with a fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven. There are modern grey gloss wall mounted and fitted units with tiled flooring.
The living area is furnished with a small dining table and chairs, sofa and wall mounted large screen TV.
The patio doors leads to the large balcony facing towards the MADD College.
From only £95.00 pppw excluding bills or £108 pppw inc electric and water.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact us.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Old Brickyard, Carlton, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Carlton Station1.5 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
Tassi Lettings is an independent Letting Agent, with a reputation for being experts in our field, and delivering professional advice to clients since 2008.
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant in the region, we will work with you, building a professional, trusting relationship, ensuring you of a positive experience with us.
Alongside our Lettings Team, we have a Property Management Division, looking after your property for the duration of the tenancies.
Taking care of all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103256000862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tassi Lettings Ltd, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.