Main Street, Sutton Bonington
- Link Semi Detached Property
- Popular Village Location
- In Need of Modernisation
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Generous Rear Garden
- No Chain Sale
- EPC Rating D
Situated next to the Church, Main Street, Sutton Bonington is a property with a rich history. In need of full modernisation, this is the ideal property for those buyers looking for a project.
Upon arrival you will approach the property via a pathway to both the subject property and neighbouring dwelling and access via the front entrance door.
Downstairs there is living room to the front aspect and a kitchen / dining room with access to a generous storage cupboard.
Ascend to the first floor and you will find two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has a garden which we believe to be 175 foot in length and while it requires maintenance could once again be a superb outdoor space. There are various out buildings surrounding the courtyard to the rear of the property and vehicle access from the side.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a project in a popular village location this could be the property for you. Book your tour via John German Estate Agents.
AGENTS NOTE: Property to be sold subject to a Grant Of Probate
Tenure: Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Our Ref: JGA/15102020
Local Authority/Tax Band: Rushcliffe Borough Council / Tax Band B
Main Street, Sutton Bonington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Midlands Parkway Station2.9 miles
- Loughborough Station3.8 miles
- Long Eaton Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Selling a property with John German Estate Agents
For those wishing to sell a house, apartment or land, John German will help you with your move throughout the whole process.
We'll provide you with honest advice on the value of your property and how to achieve the best possible price in the shortest possible time-frame. You will receive support and guidance from our staff who have years of experience negotiating offers and selling property in your area.
No Sale No
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953082224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, East Leake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.