Old Union Way, Thame
- A stylish three storey town house
- Perfectly situated within a short walk of the town centre
- Open plan layout
- Three bedroom suites
- Private off street parking for two cars
- Lovely position overlooking a green
- London Marylebone in just 37 minutes
- No onward chain
- Highly sought after market town
This well presented modern home enjoys a fabulous position within this historic market town, tucked away forming part of a stylish development constructed in 2007 by the award winning Berkeley homes. 27 Old Union Way is a very impressive three storey town house offering exceptionally well presented accommodation totalling 1364 sq. feet and enjoying a spacious plot with off street parking and professionally landscaped gardens.
Open plan living is very much the theme of this wonderful home, with the ground floor flowing directly from the spacious entrance hall. The kitchen itself is fitted with a comprehensive range of base and eye level units and every appliance is neatly fitted so not to spoil the modern look. Of particular note is the superb open plan sitting/dining room located at the rear of the property and fitted throughout with a tiled floor also extending into the kitchen. The sitting room has glazed doors opening to the landscaped garden and is flooded with natural light with a Southerly aspect to the rear. To the first floor is a large landing suitable for an occasional study and two double bedrooms both with well appointed bathrooms. To the second floor is an adaptable room that could be used for guests, as an entertainments room or even as an office and again has an en-suite. Outside, the property boasts generous off street parking for two vehicles and a feeling of genuine space. To the rear is a beautifully landscaped garden, filled with herbaceous borders enclosed with timber sleepers. A generous terrace offers a private area for entertaining and an electrically operated canopy opens to provide further cover during the warm summer afternoons. This lovely home enjoys an envious setting around the small attractive green and has the safety of very occasional traffic with a 'no-through' road.
Old Union Way is a most attractive and highly sought after development located on the outskirts of the town centre offering a very convenient base, coupled with privacy and security yet having the buoyant town centre on your door step.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Old Union Way, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Hamnett Hayward offers the complete professional service for high quality residential property in both Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.
Specialising in all aspects of residential agency sales, our
independent offices promote a bespoke service across the
property spectrum combining modern techniques with
traditional values and expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10605828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.