Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA20
- Large entrance hall with 2 spacious reception rooms
- 3 further smaller reception rooms
- Spacious flag stone floor dining room with French doors & inglenook fireplace
- Large kitchen with secondary prep kitchen & laundry area
- 11 en suite bedrooms
- Further separate self-contained flat with 3 bedrooms on second floor
- Set in secluded, landscaped grounds of about 5 acres (stms)
- Drone video tour on Savills website
Substantial Georgian country house retaining original features, set in large, secluded grounds. This versatile property offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity. Grade II* listed.
A country home originally owned by the Lloyd family. Circa 18th Century; ornate plasterwork and curved cantilevered stair reminiscent of John Nash’s work.
The mansion is currently used for family gatherings, corporate events and weddings. This ongoing business is available in the sale price.
The property comprises:
Enter through the front door into the expansive hallway with its beautiful fireplace and Nash inspired stairway as a backdrop. To the right is the elegant morning room, a large square room with a central fireplace. To the left is the main sitting room with four large windows, magnificent fireplace and built-in bar. Follow the hallway on to a number of smaller reception rooms and onto the main dining room with 60ft flagstone floor and another wonderful fireplace. Up the elegant stairway with large south-facing window you come to the first floor with 11 large, ensuite bedrooms. The master bedroom overlooks the front lawn. On the second floor above there are further bedrooms and bathrooms.
This property has much potential and offers a versatile setting which could be suited to a number of different opportunities.
Drone video tour on Savills website
Acreage: 5 Acres
Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandovery Station0.2 miles
- Llanwrda Station3.8 miles
- Cynghordy Station4.6 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS170153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.