Bridge Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33
- Stunning character features
- Double detached garage and driveway
- Generous, private rear garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Bath and shower room
- Hall entrance
- Desirable location in the heart of Oulton Broad
- Period cornicing and feature fireplaces
- Bespoke shutters and exposed wooden flooring
- Gas central heating and double glazed
Leading into a welcoming entrance hall, the sitting room has been opened through to the dining area creating a spacious and versatile space to enjoy. A beautiful log burning fireplace perfectly sets the scene for a cosy evening in and compliments the bay window which has been stylishly finished with bespoke wooden shutters. The exposed wooden flooring from the hallway to the sitting room adds a distinctive charm about this space and highlights the wooden panelling beautifully. The kitchen leads from the rear of the hallway, fitted with a range of neutral coloured shaker style cabinets, the ceramic sink with traditional style taps was a perfect choice to highlight the rustic white tiling throughout this room. The family bath and shower room leads from the rear lobby, another room that has been thoughtfully designed to compliment the era of this period home. Fitted with a roll-top bath tub and corner shower, the suite is of a traditional period design finished off with more beautiful tiling on the floor.
Rising to the first floor, three bedrooms on this floor all lead from the spacious landing. Bedroom one is very generous in size and offers a front aspect view, bedroom two and three and again both a good size with views out to the sizeable rear garden. Rising to the second floor, the loft has been thoughtfully converted to an additional room, a versatile space to serve either as a fourth bedroom or alternatively a home office.
To the rear of the property, an additional room has been added to the rear of the property creating even more flexible accommodation, a fantastic space to serve as a games room, office or a bar area for those who enjoy entertaining! The enclosed garden to the rear is generous in size with neat tiered terraces to enjoy the long summer nights from. The double garage resides to the rear next to the driveway which is accessed from the lane to the rear and allows off-road parking for two vehicles and access to the detached garage.
A stunning character home, perfectly nestled in the heart of this popular location, viewing is highly essential...
Bridge Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oulton Broad South Station0.1 miles
- Oulton Broad North Station0.6 miles
- Lowestoft Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 196bridgerd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.