Ireton Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully Presented, Three/Four Bedroomed Detached House
- Cul-de-Sac Location in this Highly Popular Development
- 24ft Lounge/Diner
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room/W.C.
- Useful Utility
- 15ft Bedroom No. 4/Family Room
- Attractive Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazing
- EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with tiled floor, stairway off.
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 8" (max) x 12' 7" (max) with t.v. point, feature archway, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, central heating thermostat.
FITTED KITCHEN 9' 7" (max) x 8' 2" (max) with tiled floor, part tiled walls, space/plumbing for dishwasher, range of wall cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset single drainer 1½ sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, gas cooker point, electric hob hood.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. with inset hand washbasin with cupboards under, low level w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM NO. 4/FAMILY ROOM 15' 1" (max) x 7' 4" (max).
UTILITY 10' 6" (max) x 7' 6" (max) "L" shaped with tiled floor, worktop with space/plumbing for automatic washing machine and space/vent for tumble drier, part tiled walls, Viessman gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler.
LANDING with access to part boarded loft, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, tiled walls, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal washbasin, low level w.c., shaver point.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12' (max) x 10' (max) with built in double wardrobe.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with quadrant shower cubicle with power shower, low level w.c., integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, tiled floor, tiled walls.
BEDROOM NO. 2 13' 9" (max) x 8' 2" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 3 10' (max) x 9' 2" (max) with built in wardrobe/cupboard.
OUTSIDE SECURITY LIGHT COLD WATER TAP TIMBER STORE SHED
GARDENS to front, down to a tarmac and block paved multi-vehicle off road parking space. Paved pathway to the side leads through a timber gate to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with paved patios, shrubs, borders etc.
Ireton Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.4 miles
- Manea Station4.6 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.