Avon Road, Stourbridge
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING / DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- QUIET CUL- DE- SAC LOCATION
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
- DOUBLE GLAZED
A Great opportunity to make this spacious property your home briefly comprising; 2 large double bedrooms, good sized kitchen, 3 piece bathroom suite and a large reception room. The property further benefits from having a driveway, garage, gas central heating, double glazing throughout and front and rear lawns. Situated in a quiet residential location this property is offered on an unfurnished basis and no pets considered. AVAILABLE BEGINING OF NOVEMBER
Avon Road, Stourbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stourbridge Town Station0.8 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station0.9 miles
- Hagley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Our letting service is a natural extension to our successful estate agency business. For over 30 years we have been selling and surveying property within the locally known Black Country, and with an increased number of clients seeking our continued professional services we have created an 'in house' letting business.
When instructing Taylors Letting Agents you can be assured of the same high standards that you have become accustomed from our estate agency and surveying operation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9871971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.