Priors Acre, Boxgrove, Chichester PO18
- A FABULOUS SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- SET IN THE DELIGHTFUL VILLAGE OF BOXGROVE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE VILLAGE SCHOOL, HALL AND CONVENIENCE STORE
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- DRIVE WAY PARKING, SINGLE GARAGE PLUS AN ALLOCATED SPACE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE MAIN COMMUTER ROUTES AND CHICHESTER CITY CENTRE
- VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Located on the outskirts giving easy access to the City centre in addition to the main commuter routes, the property lends itself to being a super family home.
The accommodation is set out over two floors and includes:
* Entrance Hallway
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Open Plan Lounge Dining Room with patio doors leading out to the enclosed south facing
* The Kitchen has a range of wall and base units, an integrated fridge and freestanding washing
machine is also included
* South facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with some established borders and a patio area
To the first floor is:
* Family bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath
* The Main Bedroom with views towards the communal gardens
* There is also an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom
* The second bedroom is a good sized double with views over the rear garden.
* A single bedroom is also located to the rear of the property.
In addition, there is driveway parking to the front of the property plus a single garage and further parking space located at the end of the Close.
The property benefits from gas central heating, has timber framed double glazed windows and is very economical to run.
The Communal Gardens are maintained by some of the Owner Occupiers at Priors Acre and the costs are shared between the owners. Details available as required.
Within the village there is a village hall, village shop and easy access to the A27. There are further local facilities in Tangmere.
Nearby Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers a range of high street shopping in addition to many restaurants, cafes and bars and the well knowns Festival Theatre.
There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering and the area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
There is a mainline station to London Victoria in the centre of Chichester.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Priors Acre, Boxgrove, Chichester PO18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station3.5 miles
- Barnham Station3.7 miles
- Fishbourne Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22PRIORSACRE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.