Gaol Butts, Stafford
- A deceptively large four bedroom detached property located just a stones throw away from Eccleshall town centre.
- Generously sized living accommodation comprising: living room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory that would make for the ideal family home with plenty of space for all!
- A delightful rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio seating area and boarders stocking a variety of plants and shrubs.
- To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms both with storage and Upvc double glazed windows and radiators, there is also the master bedroom with ensuite.
- Located the highly sought after village of Eccleshall where you can find a variety local amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants as well as good links to the M6 motorway.
3D VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR AVAILABLE! Alvor is an idyllic destination in Portugal, So why not let this property be your next staycation and make it your own! This fantastic four bedroom detached property located in the heart of Eccleshall has so much to offer with generous accommodation. The large entrance hallway is a bright and welcoming space with solid wood flooring and doors leading to all ground floor rooms. The living room is a large space with a gas fire set into a decorative surround, two radiators, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and Upvc double glazed French doors leading into the conservatory. The dining room is a perfect space for entertaining with solid wood flooring, coving and a large Upvc double glazed bay window, there are wooden glazed doors leading into the kitchen. The kitchen boasts matching base and eye level units with polish stone worktop, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash areas, wooden flooring, Upvc double glazed window with views into the rear garden, integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, four ring gas hob with extractor over and a wine rack, there is also a Upvc door leading into the conservatory. Also to the ground floor there is a guest W/C and a utility room with tiled flooring, matching base and eye level units with tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Worcester boiler, radiator and a door into the side aspect of the garden. Moving up the staircase and onto the large first floor landing you shall find doors leading to all first floor rooms and an airing cupboard. Bedrooms two, three and four are all good sized double rooms benefitting from having radiators, Upvc double glazed windows and bedroom two and three boast from integral storage. Bedroom four is located on the ground floor with a Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and an ensuite with shower cubilce, W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. The master suite is a large double room with a Upvc double glazed window giving views to the rear garden, radiator and fitted wardrobes., there is also access to the ensuite comprising: shower cubicle, W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. The exterior of the property excels with a rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio seating area and boarders stocking a variety of plants and shrubs. There is also a double garage with power and lighting, To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. Don't miss out on this property and call our Eccleshall office on to book your private viewing appointment!
From our office on the High Street, proceed to the mini roundabout and turn right onto the Stafford Road, then at the next mini roundabout turn right onto Horsefair. Turn right again onto Gaol Butts and follow the road up the hill where the property can be found as identified by our For Sale board.
Eccleshall is a very much sought after village with a bustling high street with numerous shops, pubs, restaurants and small businesses along with a vibrant community spirit with annual events held locally including the well known Eccleshall Show held every summer just outside the village boundary at Sugnall Parks. Eccleshall High Street, with many Georgian and earlier buildings, is a conservation area creating a truly unique setting that should remain untouched into the future. The community spirit is strong and headed by The 'Ecclian Society' who encourage participation in numerous activities and have won the village the title of winner in the Britain in Bloom competition with colourful floral baskets lining the streets. The A519 road runs through the town allowing access to both Junction 14 of the M6 motorway south of Eccleshall and Junction 15, North of Eccleshall. The nearest operational railway stations are Stafford and Stone and direct links to major cities and our...
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC GraphEPC Link
Gaol Butts, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Station5.4 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6948018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.