Plot 31 Greene Park Place, Crowborough
- Show Home Available Fri-Mon 10am-4pm
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite And Dressing Room To Master
- Garage And Driveway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Attractive Open Green Space
- Exceptional New Development
- Finished To A High Standard
- SAP Rating: TBC
Three bedroom detached homes with prices from £499,000. Enjoy contemporary country living within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: hidden along a leafy lane on the edge of the East Sussex community of Crowborough, Greene Park Place is a truly inspirational place to live. There are excellent sports and leisure facilities, with thriving local rugby, football, tennis and squash clubs, while both Isenhurst Health Club and Crowborough Leisure Centre offer swimming, gyms and fitness classes. Golfers will be in their element with both Crowborough Beacon and Boars Head Courses on the doorstep, while the more adventurous might enjoy rock climbing at Bowles, Eridge and Harrison's Rocks.
Named after the 20th century literary legend, Graham Greene, who had close links with the town, this exclusive enclave features just 22 superbly designed homes within their own private gardens, together with open green space.
Surrounded by lush woodland and open fields and with an idyllic wild-flower meadow at its heart, the development comprises a range of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes that will appeal to everyone from first time buyers and young professionals to growing families and down-sizers.
With thoughtful layouts and generous accommodation, each home is finished to the highest standards, offering a modern luxury lifestyle in a remarkable rural retreat.
INTERIOR DECORATION & GENERAL FEATURES: - 10 year Build Zone New Build warranty
- Roca White ceramic sanitaryware
- Ideal Standard boilers
- LED downlighters
- Composite front door & UPVC windows
- Single Garage and parking for 2 cars
- walk-in wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Smooth ceilings throughout decorated white
- Rear patio** (option to upgrade)
STYLISH KITCHENS: - Manufactured in the UK
- Laminate worktops** (option to upgrade)
- Utility room same colour layout and specification as main kitchen (Plot 3, 32 & 33 only)
- Stainless steel Indesit appliances gas hob and single oven*
- Integrated Indesit fridge freezer
- Integrated Indesit dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink
OPTIONS FOR UPGRADE: - Kitchen worktop: Laminate to Stone (price upon request)
- Rear patio: extended to width of house (excluding attached garage if applicable) (price upon request)
- Carpets: choose from a carpet from a range specified. (price upon request)
- More to be announced shortly
*Specification may vary from home to home.
** Optional extras
AGENTS NOTE: The computer generated illustrations are intended to give an indication of what the properties will look like in a mature setting but are not necessarily representative in every respect
Plot 31 Greene Park Place, Crowborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowborough Station0.5 miles
- Eridge Station3.1 miles
- Buxted Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Wood & Pilcher are synonymous with the sale and letting of property in Crowborough and the surrounding villages. Our friendly and very experienced staff are able to provide unrivalled levels of service and care for our clients from the start and, more importantly, the conclusion of their property transaction. We will always endeavour to give good, honest advice.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100843028730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood & Pilcher, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.