Holland Park Villas, 6 Campden Hill, London, W8
- One the very best apartments within the development
- West facing with wonderful views through the trees to Holland Park
- Glorious natural light, high ceilings and excellent lateral space
- 24hr concierge, residents' swimming pool, gym, cinema and spa
- Designated underground parking
- EPC Rating = B
This particular apartment occupies one of the most enviable positions within the development being high up on the 4th floor (sub-penthouse level) and looking directly to the west into Holland Park itself, enjoying wonderful natural light from the middle of the day and, weather permitting, glorious sunsets across the park. The reception / dining room opens onto a large balcony that maximizes this outlook, as does the master bedroom, whilst the three guest bedrooms are on the east side overlooking the landscaped grounds. Totaling approximately 249sqm (2,681sqft) the apartment is in a beautiful condition with a high quality finish including hardwood flooring, polished stone, Italian marble, brass inlays, underfloor heating, comfort cooling, Lutron lighting, Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fittings as well as an AMX Home Automation system.
This recent development is set in beautiful landscaped gated grounds just off Campden Hill and right next to the green spaces and woodlands of Holland Park. Completed in 2018 and approached via a private driveway, it is looked after by a 24hr concierge team and as well as the gardens, provides a fully fitted gymnasium, swimming pool, spa, cinema, games room and designated underground parking for the residents. Positioned in between Kensington High Street and Notting Hill, there are a number of excellent restaurants nearby, such as the Michelin-starred KitchenW8, and many well-known fashion & food retailers including Wholefoods & Ottolenghi. The area is also home to some of the capital’s most highly regarded primary and preparatory schools as well as having regular and convenient transport links via the Underground Stations at High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District & Circle Lines) connecting you with Knightsbridge, the City and the West End. Furthermore, the motorway network giving access to both London Heathrow airport and out to the countryside is also straightforward.
Square Footage: 2,668 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 996 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Holland Park Villas, 6 Campden Hill, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEF180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.