Shaftesbury Avenue, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- 4 bedroom bay fronted Victorian property in cul de sac
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Wonderful Kitchen / breafast room extension with centre island
- Contemporary and innovative open plan reception rooms
- Bi-fold doors leading out onto level west facing rear garden
- Garden office
- Close to Chelsea Road shops and cafes
- Good selection of local schools
- Level walk to the city centre
- Popular Lower Weston location with access to cycle path in City centre
A beautifully presented, extended, and contemporary styled family home. This Victorian bay fronted property has benefited from some significant improvements under its current ownership.
The property comprises - entrance hall; bay fronted sitting room with wood burner; family room / dining room with innovative glazed doors to the hallway; wonderful open plan kitchen / diner with large sliding doors opening to the west facing garden; ground floor WC; utility room to the first floor landing; 3 bedrooms to the first floor; modern well-appointed family bathroom and 4th bedroom in the loft conversion.
There is also the benefit of a garden office and storeroom. The west facing rear garden has patio area, lawn and planting borders. This wonderful property is sure to attract much interest.
Shaftesbury Avenue is located in the popular Lower Weston area of Bath. This house is conveniently positioned for access to local shops and amenities on nearby Chelsea Road, which include, amongst others - bakery, dentist, convenience store, delicatessen, cafes, hairdressers, and hardware shop. There is Tesco Express (3 minute walk), Marks & Spencer and Lidl stores all close by.
Other local amenities include chemist and doctors' surgery on Newbridge Hill. The Royal United Hospital and beautiful Royal Victoria Park are also within a short walk. The River Avon foot / cycle path provides a lovely traffic free, easy walking route beside the river to the nearby countryside and the Locksbrook Inn gastropub or into the city centre.
Local schools include the sought-after Newbridge Primary School and Oldfield Academy, as well as the independent schools Kingswood and Royal High which are both a short drive away.
The property has great access to the A4 to Bristol and M4 Motorway at junction 18 via Lansdown Lane. Oldfield Park train station is within easy walking distance.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. Buyers are advised to check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
For your information, the Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Surveyor and or Solicitor.
The Agent has not had sight of the title documents, so references to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may, in some cases, be available by separate negotiation.
Shaftesbury Avenue, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.4 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.3 miles
- Freshford Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Nash & Co is an independent professional and dynamic estate agent operating from Chelsea Road in the heart of the world heritage city of Bath.
Duncan Nash heads up the team that prides itself on providing a genuinely personal service. Integrity and reliability for both buyers and sellers are its watchwords. Duncan Nash has been in the property business for nearly thirty years working in both London & Bath and has a depth of experience in the local market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nash & Co, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.