Pierrepont Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Saving ranges from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote or use the calculator on the Homewise website for an indicative saving
- Bath city centre
- Grade II listed 1740's
- Period features throughout
- Two receptions
- Two double bedroms
- Two shower rooms
Lifetime Lease price for Over 60s: POA – up to 59% saving from the market value
Market Value Price: £495,000
Through the Home For Life Plan from Homewise, those aged 60 or over can purchase a Lifetime Lease with a one-off payment to become the Lifetime Lease owner of this property. The cost to purchase the Lifetime Lease is always less than the full market value. The saving can vary from 8.5% to 59% depending on your circumstances. For an indication of what you could save, please use our calculator on the Homewise website. For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would Like to purchase the property at the full market value of £495,000, please contact Andrews.
This beautiful city centre apartment is awash with period charm. Recently updated by the current owners and presented in excellent order. The apartment has a private entrance and also allows holiday/short term lets should you wish. Offering over 1400 square feet with entrance hall, entrance lobby, kitchen dining room, reception room, study, two double bedrooms and two shower rooms. Offered with vacant possession.
Pierrepont Street is situated in Bath City centre. A grade II* listed terrace constructed between 1740 - 1745 and designed by renowned Bath architect John Wood the Elder. Being so central, most of the UNESCO world heritage city's famous sites are all within a few minutes walk including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Thermae Bath Spa. The city centre offers and huge range of boutique shops, quality restaurants and bars. Bath Spa railway station is at the end of end of the road just 0.2 miles away.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pierrepont Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.2 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.0 miles
- Freshford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Homewise is a family-run business and we've been helping people to find the right property for their needs for over 45 years. While our office is based in West Sussex, we help home-movers all over the country with our Home for Life Plan.
It's a Lifetime Lease option which enables those aged 60 and over to secure their next property for less than the market value. By choosing a Lifetime Lease, our customers benefit from paying a one-off amount to live in the property of their choice free
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4540_BTS200148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Covering Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.