Sandells Walk, Burnham Market, King's Lynn
- Brick & flint house
- Shared ownership
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Enclosed garden
A beautifully presented, brick and flint shared ownership property situated in the ever popular village Burnham Market! Benefits include two double bedrooms, modern kitchen, enclosed garden and off road parking! Viewing highly recommended!
Situated in the ever popular village Burnham Market is this beautifully presented, brick and flint shared ownership property. Benefits include two double bedrooms, modern kitchen, enclosed garden and off road parking! Viewing highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, underfloor heating, vinyl flooring and stairs to the first floor landing.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, underfloor heating and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for slot in cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge-freezer. Vinyl flooring, underfloor heating and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.37m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors opening into the rear garden. TV and telephone point, underfloor heating, vinyl flooring and understairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.97m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and loft access.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, bath with tiled surrounds, shower over and glass shower screen. Extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
The rear garden is laid to ease of maintenance and is fully enclosed with pathway leading to the rear access gate to the two private parking spaces.
Shared ownership is a home ownership scheme. It is designed to help people unable to purchase a home outright get on the property ladder. Based on your household income and lifestyle. You will pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. At a later date, you can increase your share all the way to 100% and outright ownership (some properties are exempt from outright purchase).
75% share available for £236,250 with a monthly rent inclusive of service charge of £163.30 .
This property is subject to an 80% staircasing restriction
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sandells Walk, Burnham Market, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station19.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fakenham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Fakenham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM106302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.