Balmoral Drive Borehamwood WD6
- TERRACED HOUSE
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- LOFT CONVERSION WITH ENSUITE & KITCHENETTE
- PATIO WITH STUDIO
- CATCHMENT OF YAVNEH & LOCAL SCHOOLS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- HMO license
Ref/JD0093 *virtual tour- Presented in wonderful condition throughout this 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 3 bathroom house is located within 15 mins walking distance from Borehamwood & Elstree Station, it is also within the catchment area of highly sought after schools like Yavneh, Monksmead and Saffron Primary School. This property is a must-see for a large family, professional sharers or for a buy-to-let investor. It currently provides a yield of almost 7% and has an HMO license.
This spacious house is arranged over 3 floors and offers ample living space. The ground floor consists of a naturally bright hallway, a large double bedroom, reception room, bathroom and fully fitted eat-in kitchen which leads to a lovely patio garden providing essential outdoor space to the occupiers. The studio at the back of the patio garden creates an extra living space or home office.
The first floor offers three good size double bedrooms and benefits from another bathroom whilst the top floor consists of loft conversion and can be enjoyed as a self contained studio with an en-suite and kitchenette.
* Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
* Parking will never be an issue due to the large driveway with off street parking for 2 cars which also allows side access to the rear.
Balmoral Drive is located within easy reach of shops, eateries, schools, Rowley Lane sports ground, leisure centre and bus routes.
This property is a must-see for a large family, professional sharers or for a buy-to-let investor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Balmoral Drive Borehamwood WD6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station1.1 miles
- High Barnet Station2.6 miles
- Mill Hill Broadway Station2.8 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S11974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.