Fifth Avenue, Heaton, NE6
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Rent: £69pppw - Available: August 2021
- Video tour available
- Open plan kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with basin, bath and shower
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Fantastic central Heaton location
- Close to both universities
- On-street parking
- Ideal for students or professionals
Rent £69 pppw - Available: August 2021 - VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE - Bills package available - Bricks & Mortar presents this three bedroom ground floor apartment in the centre of Heaton. Situated on a lovely private pedestrian street, this property features three double bedrooms and an open-plan style living space complete with traditional stripped wooden floorboards throughout. With great transport links and being within walking distance to the City Centre, this property is ideal for students and professionals.
Fully furnished to an extremely high specification, the property has a large open plan living space with a fresh, modern interior. One of the most stylish characteristics of this property is the fully integrated beech kitchen with spotlights and stainless steel appliances. This property has the added bonus of the private rear yard with access via the patio door and back bedroom.
Disclaimer – These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation, we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this company.
Bricks & Mortar Group Give Notice That;- 1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor. 3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. 4. The particulars, various plans, photographs, descriptions and measurements have been carefully prepared,but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers/Lessees shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be a ground for a claim neither for compensation nor the recession of the Contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant. 5. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Bricks & Mortar Group nor any person in employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. 6. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Bricks & Mortar Group and no third party shall use these without express written consent by the company.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Fifth Avenue, Heaton, NE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Byker Metro Station0.5 miles
- Chillingham Road Metro Station0.5 miles
- Walkergate Metro Station0.8 miles
About the agent
WHY BRICKS & MORTAR
AT BRICKS & MORTAR, WE HAVE CREATED A REVOLUTIONARY CONCEPT IN THE WORLD OF PROPERTY. WITH A NEW WAY TO BUY, SELL OR LET OUT A HOME, THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE IT IN THE NORTH EAST.
Our award-winning business is built on strong foundations; we're a dynamic, service-driven, family run business with unrivalled local knowledge.
The ethos behind Bricks & Mortar is simple; accessibility, transparen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30114839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bricks & Mortar, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.