Whitland Road, Carshalton, SM5
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Large rear garden
- En-suite shower room
- Great location for schools
- Excellent local transport links
- Potential to extend STPP
The property is located in Carshalton and is in a great area for local schools and transport links. Carshalton train station is within 0.9 miles and Hackbridge train station is 1 mile away - both have links into London Victoria, Blackfriars, Clapham Junction and the Thameslink Service. Carshalton has a good range of shops and local amenities, there are good bus links into Morden and Rose Hill for a wider variety of shops.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC.jpg
Whitland Road, Carshalton, SM5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Common Station0.8 miles
- Carshalton Station0.9 miles
- Hackbridge Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Our estate agent in Sutton is located in the heart of the high street moments from the mainline station. We cover all areas of Sutton and its surrounding towns, including Cheam, North Cheam, Carshalton, Morden and Wallington.
Our friendly, experienced and proactive team are focused on finding our sellers the right buyer and achieving the right price for their property. Many of our expert agents live locally and have developed forward-thinking knowledge of the area boasting years of coll
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT200334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.