St. Bedes Close, Ormskirk
- Semi-Detached Dormer Bugalow
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Circa 1624 Square Feet
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Wrap-Around Gardens with Paved Patio Area
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Detached Brick-Built Double Garage
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located for the Commuter
- Close By to Excellent Schools
The entrance hallway greets guests and flows through to a lovely big lounge which has a rear facing aspect and patio doors leading out into the gardens. The dining kitchen (which also has external access to the rear elevation), is fitted with a range of wall and base units, ample workspace and space for appliances, there is also complementary tiling to the walls. The homes private spaces include three/four double bedrooms and a three-piece shower room finished in white. Two of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor offering real flexibility to be utilised as further reception rooms if so required. On the first floor the two further double bedrooms are of a really good size and provide access through to the under eaves storage space which offers huge potential to develop further.
Outside, the grounds wrap around the house with lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with the rear garden benefiting from privacy and having neat lawns with borders and a paved patio area for outdoor dining and entertaining. To the front there is ample parking on the block paved driveway with access to a detached brick built double garage with power and lighting. Situated within easy reach of Ormskirk town centre the property is conveniently located for local amenities and is ideal for the commuter with just a short distance to Aughton Park Railway station. There are also excellent local schools on hand as well as Edge Hill University. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
St. Bedes Close, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aughton Park Station0.5 miles
- Ormskirk Station0.9 miles
- Town Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10576555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.