Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7FJ
- Penthouse duplex apartment
- Two bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms
- Utility room
- Balcony off living room
- Great location in the centre of Greenfield
- 5 minutes walk to Greenfield Train Station
- 10 years NHBC Warranty
- High quality specification as standard
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Plot 25 at Lockside, Heron's Reach Island, is a two-bedroom duplex, penthouse apartment. The property is across the 2nd and 3rd floors, with two bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms, double doors to a balcony off the living area, utility room, storage areas and a separate WC off the entry hall. The master bedroom is situated upstairs, with its own en-suite and storage room.
Situated between the Huddersfield Narrow Canal and the River Tame, these properties are a unique opportunity to buy in the much sought-after Saddleworth area. With Greenfield Train Station, the Tesco super store, and a range of pubs and restaurants on your doorstep, as well as close proximity to the neighbouring village of Uppermill, you can enjoy all the benefits of the countryside and village life, as well as enjoying easy access to Manchester and Leeds.
Due for completion Spring 2021, contact us today to reserve!
Please note, these apartments are under construction, so the photography shown here is from other Wiggett Homes sites and is indicative of our quality and finish. Please refer to the floor plans to see the lay out of the property.
Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7FJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenfield Station0.2 miles
- Mossley Station2.2 miles
- Oldham Mumps Station3.8 miles
About the development
Heron's Reach Island
- Desirable collection of beautiful new homes to Greenfield
- Heron's Reach Island is a stylish waterside development
- Comprising of eleven, 3/4 bedroom houses and nineteen 2 bedroom apartments
- Ideally located in the quintessential village of Greenfield, Saddleworth
- This exciting new development offers scenic beauty
- Speedy links to both Manchester and Leeds
Wiggett Homes was founded in 1979 and this year celebrates 40 years of successful business. Founded by Phil Wiggett, the company has survived three recessions, built circa 4,000 homes and has a turnover in excess of £20 million. Wiggett Homes primarily works across the North West of England and has become a trusted, family run business with a 30-strong team of dedicated staff members.
Wiggett Homes deliver a quality traditional build, built to nationally prescribed space standards and e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference plot_25_lockside. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wiggett Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.