Misterton Court, Peterborough
- SECURITY ENTRY
- COMMERCIAL TO RESIDENTIAL CONVERSION 2015
- 125yr LEASE FROM 2015
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- SIX MILES FROM PETERBOROUGH TRAIN STATION
- Total Floor Area:63sqm
Communal Entrance - Security Entry doors open to the communal hallway where you have access to the mailboxes. Stairs and Lift leading to the first and second floors.
Entrance Hallway - Entrance from the communal hallway where you are greeted with fitted carpet and doors leading to the bedrooms, bathroom and open plan lounge, kitchen, diner.
Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen, Diner - 5.6m x 5.6m max (18'4" x 18'4" max) - Lounge Area:
Large open plan Lounge diner, fitted carpet, two UPVC windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted electric radiator.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work top space over and stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, vinyl flooring. Leads to balcony area.
Bedroom One - 4.4m x 2.8m max (14'5" x 9'2" max) - Double Bedroom with fitted carpet, wall mounted electric radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two - 3.2m x 2.7m max (10'5" x 8'10" max) - Double Bedroom with fitted carpet, wall mounted electric radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom - Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, wall mounted electric radiator, vinyl flooring.
Outside - The property benefits from access to parking
Leasehold Information - The vendor has informed us the lease runs until January 2131.
The service charge and ground rent totals at approximately £1500 per annum.
Investor Information - Based on a sale at £97,500k and potential rental income of £625pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £28,650 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £5,708 = 13.39% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions are based on a self managed service)
- Gross Yield 7.37%
Belvoir Disclaimer - Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
BrochuresBrochureMisterton Court, Peterborough
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Misterton Court, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.1 miles
About the agent
• 20+ years of Lettings & Home sales experience
• £350,000,000 of local property under management
• 1500+ landlord investors
• A highly skilled team of 35 trained professionals
• Ethical, eco-friendly and sustainable business
Local Property Experts for Over 20 Years
Founded in 1999, we are the number one full-service Property Agency in the Peterborough area*. Through award-winning management services, outstanding custo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30115420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.