Egypt Esplanade, Cowes
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- STAIRWAY AND LIFT ACCESS
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SEA VIEWS FROM LIVING AREA
- KITCHEN AREA INCORPORATING BREAKFAST BAR AREA
- RESIDENTS INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE AND COMMUNAL GARDENS
Stairs and lift from ground floor to:
First Floor - Entrance to Flat 41
Entrance Hall - Night storage heater. Built in cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge - 4.24m x 3.45m (13'11" x 11'4") - Attractive views over eastern Solent. Double glazed windows. Double glazed french doors to Juliette Balcony. Nigh storage heater. Modern fireplace and electric point. Open plan to:
Kitchen - 2.24m x 2.16m (7'4" x 7'1") - Large breakfast bar. Range of fitted floor and wall cupboards. Electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Built in oven below. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Freestanding under unit Fridge and Freezer. Attractive wood floor.
Shower Room - Fully tiled walls and floor. Corner vanity wash basin. Corner shower cubicle, low level WC, towel rail/radiator. Dimplex wall heater.
Bedroom One - 2.74m x 3.68m (9' x 12'1") - Double glazed window. Night storage heater. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
En-Suite Bathroom - Panelled bath with electric shower over. Low level WC, vanity wash basin. Electric towel rail/radiator. Tiled walls. Light/shaver point.
Bedroom Two - 2.41m x 3.05m (7'11" x 10') - Double glazed window. Wall mounted electric convector heater. Built in wardrobe.
Tenure - Lease has approximately 94 years left to run. Service charge £3750 per annum. Ground rent £575.70 per annum.
BrochuresEgypt Esplanade, CowesBrochure
Egypt Esplanade, Cowes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Pier Head Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Marvins is an independent Estate Agency covering the Isle of Wight specialising in the sale of residential property and one of the Island's most prominent names on the Island since 1868.
Covering the whole Island from, the key to our on-going success is consistency in personnel and performance. If you bought a house from us 5 or 25 years ago, the chances are you'll be dealing with the same people again today!
Business does not need to be complicated; our belief is in keeping thing
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30115457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvins, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.