Windsor Place, Senghenydd, Caerphilly
- Mid Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close To Local Amenities
- Popular Village Location
This well presented three bedroom property situated in Senghenydd is within walking distance to local amenities and would be a perfect first time family home or investment.
Peter Alan Caerphilly are delighted to offer to the market this mid terraced home situated in the popular village of Senghenydd. This property boasts an open plan living/dining area, a fitted kitchen, an upstairs bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property offers a low maintenance and flat rear garden with the benefit of access to the rear. The property is within walking distance to a number of local amenities and is a short drive away from Caerphilly train and bus station, local shops and restaurants and a number of primary and secondary schools.
Living Room 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, ceiling light, power points, feature fire place.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light, power points.
Kitchen/diner 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and wall units with worktop space over. Inset 1 and 1/2 sink with mixer tap, built in cooker with four ring hob and hood over, space for fridge/freezer. uPVC window to the side. Access to utility room;
Utility 8' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.57m x 1.40m )
Space for washing machine & tumble drier. Window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
uPVC window to front, radiator(s), power point(s)
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
uPVC window to rear, radiator(s), power point(s)
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
uPVC window to front, radiator(s), power point(s), built in wardrobes.
Enclosed rear garden comprising of lawned and patio areas. Fence surround with rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Windsor Place, Senghenydd, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanbradach Station1.9 miles
- Trefforest Station2.3 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPY304340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.