Victory Parade, London
- Two bedroom
- On site leisure facilities
- New build
- Close to Woolwich mainline station & upcoming crossrail
- Communal gardens
The bright living space is made up of a generously sized living-dining reception room with floor to ceiling windows, leading out onto the balcony overlooking the communal gardens. The stylish gloss designer kitchen is semi open-plan and is perfect for baking or entertaining with integrated top-end Bosch appliances. The two double bedrooms are sleek and modern. The master bedroom features built-in mirrored wardrobes and the second bedroom provides ample space for double bed and storage or a workstation.
Residents of Duncombe House can enjoy the impressive array of on-site health and fitness facilities available in the recently opened Waterside Club, which includes a residents-only gymnasium, 20m swimming pool, luxurious spa pool, steam room, sauna, treatment rooms and large cinema room. Further benefits include 24-hour concierge and an array of places to eat, drink and socialise within Royal Arsenal Riverside, such as authentic Italian from Con Gusto, pizza from the popular South London brewery The Tap Room, and family favourites from gastropubs Dial Arch and The Guardhouse. Weekly Farmers’ Markets bring additional vibrancy to the area with an abundance of local fresh produce and street-food.
The property is ideally situated for transport links, which include Woolwich Arsenal DLR, South Eastern Trains and Thames Link Station (0.3 miles), Woolwich Thames Clipper (0.4 miles) and Woolwich Ferry South Pier (0.8 miles), in addition to the forthcoming Crossrail Station. The Thames Riverside path provides a scenic route to the attractions of North Greenwich and the O2. The village-vibe of Blackheath is also just a short journey away.
Victory Parade, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.2 miles
- Plumstead Station0.5 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa London we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitiv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 205437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.